Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day Ten: Starting to Become Habbit

Well, today I upped everything to 50 reps. I tried to do the pistol squats... FUHGETABAHDIT! anyway, my usual routine is starting to come to fruition, and it's getting easier to do. And I find it easier in the mornings. Tell you what isn't as easy... eating right.-Not just what you eat, but how much, and I seem to be eating more than I really need. seems this society (America) is too focused on food and especially protein. As if vegetarians can't get enough of it, but I beg to defer, if they eat right vegetarians can get plenty of protein. But I'm not suggesting any kind of diet, except healthy, lean meat, fresh fruit and veggies, unprocessed foods, to me that's all that matters. But even if I'm eating relatively healthy, am I eating too much? Probably. Need more water and less boredom! I'm rambling. If you want a blog of nonsensical rambling here's a good one... http://aprilcompo.blogspot.com/

So my routine so far includes the following: pushups, situps, squats, and jumping jacks. And of course, stretching. right now I do 50 of each and later I will up to 60, and eventually find a way to do pullups, it's not much but again, I'm lazy and need slow progression, which I think is important for anyone not accustomed to regular exercise. Just start out slow and slowly push yourself, there's really no excuse.

I did 44 pushups and my arms gave out, so I had to do 6 little wimpy ones to finish.
Also since it's Day 10 (but kinda day 7 since I was sick) here's a new photo. 'bout the same as Day 1 eh

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love you too. Let's get some bicycles! and the kid trailer thingy! and we'll rap about vaccinations all day:)

    ReplyDelete