Something about doing physical activity after festering for a year (I am unemployed at the moment unless you consider internet trolling a job, I'm part time) anyway, I digress, suddenly doing something after being lazy and eating bad seems to put the body in shock and on day three I got sick. So for three days I did nothing but sleep and blow my nose. Sunday We were invited to Dinner for Lasagna...
Suffice it to say I ate a months worth of calories in 30 minutes then took an extended afternoon nap. I'm pretty sure if I had a personal trainer and I told him all that like some kind of confession booth I'd be excommunicated and he himself would be stumbled and leave and disown the strenght synagogue..."I'M SORRY FATHER FITNESS FOR I HAVE SINNED...AND I LIKED IT!!!!"
continuing on... I did manage to pick it back up on day seven (Monday) 40 squats 40 pushups 40 situps some backwards pushup thingies (don't know what they're called) and today I did the same and added 20 lunges but my arms gave out at 30 pushups hmm might have to alternate days. I thing they recommend that anyway right? I don't know I'm not Googling nothing! I'm just gonna keep making this crap up and see if it works. Also, because it's butt cold outside I'm not going out for nothing. so for cardio I did 50 jumping jacks, my right arm pulled a muscle on 38. Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment